On the 4th weekend of August the west green of the Lee Richardson Zoo comes alive with sights and sounds of families enjoying food, music and children's activities.
We invite you to bring your family and friends, grab your lawn chairs and make yourselves comfortable to enjoy the Tumbleweed Festival in a beautiful outdoor setting. We want you to feel welcome at the Tumbleweed Festival.
This year marks the 22nd year of the Tumbleweed Festival and we hope you will make plans to attend what we hope will be the best ever Tumbleweed Festival.
Please see the "Schedule" tab above to see when artists are performing! **Schedule subject to change without notice**
This Year's Lineup
- 3rd Degree
- 88 Hours
- Collective Faith
- Dance Team
- Dino O'Dell
- Dixie Leadfoot & The Chrome Struts
- Don Edwards
- Eric Vaughn
- Fresh Picked Parsley
- Harvey Reid
- Joan Wells
- Kerrie Roberts
- Noel McKay with Special Guest Brennen Leigh
- Run Boy Run
- Russ and Debbie Tidwell
- Sanctus Real
- Susan Gibson
- The Haunted Windchimes
- The Mudbugs Cajun & Zydeco Band
- Tia McGraff
- Vince DeLaughder
- Wayne Francis
- Willis Pracht
Advanced tickets may be purchased after August 1st.
|Adult In Advance||Child In Advance|
- Available at...
- Scott City: Denny's Thrift Way.
- Ulysses: Golden Plains Credit Union.
- Garden City: Dillons East and West, Golden Plains Credit Union, Family Bookhouse, The Corner on Main, Safari Shop, Garden City Arts Center on Main.
- Dodge City: Dillons, Christian Bookhouse, Quick Draw Oil Change.
- Liberal: Dillons, Golden Plains Credit Union.
- Amarillo: HPPR Studios Starting Monday, 8/19/2013
For other advanced sales or information contact Kathy Friesen, 620-290-1011 or mail to Tumbleweed Festival, PO Box 296, Garden City, KS 67846.