**Stay tuned! This website is getting a new look! Information for this year's festival can be found at http://www.facebook.com/tumbleweedfestival !
On the 4th weekend of August the west green of the Lee Richardson Zoo comes alive with sights and sounds of families enjoying food, music and children's activities.
We invite you to bring your family and friends, grab your lawn chairs and make yourselves comfortable to enjoy the
Tumbleweed Festival in a beautiful outdoor setting. We want you to feel welcome at the Tumbleweed Festival.
This year marks the 24th year of the Tumbleweed Festival and we hope you will make plans to attend what we hope will be the best ever Tumbleweed Festival.
Please see the "Schedule" tab above to see when artists are performing! **Schedule subject to change without notice**
This Year's Lineup
Advanced tickets may be purchased after August 1st.
|Adult In Advance||Child In Advance||Student In Advance|
- Available at...
- Safari Shop at the Lee Richardson Zoo in Garden City
- Dillons East, Dillons West in Garden City, Dillons in Dodge City, Dillons in Liberal
- Family Bookhouse in Garden City
- Golden Plains Credit Union in Garden City, Liberal, and Ulysses
- Corner on Main in Garden City
- Garden City Arts Center on Main
- Quick Draw Oil Change in Dodge City
- Heartland Food in Scott City
- High Plains Public Radio Studios in Garden City
- High Plains Public Radio Studios in Amarillo
- KJIL Studios in Meade
For other advanced sales or information contact Kathy Friesen, 620-290-1011 or mail to Tumbleweed Festival, PO Box 296, Garden City, KS 67846.